Teen Employment Program
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Teen Employment Program! Please note that the number of openings this year is extremely limited. All potential teen employees must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Must be between the ages of 15 and 17 years old by June 1, 2019 and not turn 18 before August 31, 2019
- Must be a teen of an Active-duty military member, retired military member or DoD civilian
- Must attend all mandatory trainings, interviews and in-doc dates
- Must have base access with reliable transportation.
-All teens must complete the forms below and submit to the Youth Center no later than Friday, Feb. 22, 2019. Forms can be submitted in person or e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Registration Form
- Permission Statements Form
- Health Information Form
- Internet & Screen Based Media Agreement
- Text Messaging Consent Form
- Code of Conduct
-All teens must attend the Career Launch event on Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 5 p.m., at the Dahlgren Theater. At this time, job announcements will be distributed and other key dates will be discussed.
For more information contact the Youth Center directly at 540-653-8009.